Sunday, January 20, 2008

Guerilla Girls and Mad Science

So I'm finding myself starting over once again in Baltimore MD. A place that feels both welcoming and isolating. Things have been unfolding like Spring and clockwork. It was an accident really. I was supposed to be flying out of Baltimore and into Barcelona but a chronic illness seems to warrant a small stay in Baltimore.

I'm moving into a giant warehouse artist's space today. It is both beautiful and rugged. It's potential unlimited. I'm thinking about building a dark room to facilitate screen printing projects and am working on building a camera obscura to reflect the greenmount cemetery into the warehouse.

In a few months I will be back on track to Barcelona healthy in body and mind, but for now am excited about being intoxicated within a new city.

To Baltimore,
Cheers.

Also for those who dance have this

No comments: