Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grambelstiltskin

i got my first letter at my new home today. It' was really invigorating.
Like remembering that you have feet. Or a Pulse.

After dumpster diving for what felt like all day long I managed a meager score of 11 boxes of vegan fake pepperoni and vegan balogna....Gross
and an Onion. MMMM onion and bologna stir fry.

4 separate dumpsters. I mean really that is ridiculous for America. How can i claim to be from a gluttonous wasteful place if i can't at a moments notice pull a weeks worth of food from the trash. I guess i could have taken home the plastic corn or the empty easter basket but wasn't feeling to inventive.

Anyways after all of that I got a call from a friend...turns out theirs a Baltimore dumpstering collective because the best and greatest dumpsters are far far away, and only accessible via car. They bring the load in, everyone contributes a little for gas, and walla juice forever and some good produce and cheese for 20-30 people.

Amazing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your dancing videos, this is my favorite so far.